Each year we try to help more and more villages in Cambodia by constructing wells and providing water filters, including buckets, for each family. We have been able to provide a few larger wells for the community.
H2H Cambodia is a non-profit who's mission is to provide clean water and sanitary conditions for villagers living in Cambodia.
“H2H has added connections to secure inexpensive, easily portable filters for clean water.”Dr. Stuart Brown
Approximately 4 million people out of the total population in Cambodia lack access to safe water. Help us change that!
Each year we are making a difference. Some highlights include:
- Distributed 200 uniforms and backpacks to the students in a remote village outside Battambang.
- Raised enough money in 2018 to provide 75 water filtration systems.
- Partnered with other NGOs in 2018 to help rebuild the schoolhouse in Battambang.
- Provided the materials and paid labor to install a tile floor for an English school near Siem Reap
- Purchased a water storage tank for the school built in 2018 in Battambang
- 51 water filtration systems were given to villagers with no access to clean water